mercoledì 12 maggio 2010

Pastry swans

Yes, I've made my own version of pastry swans for my patisserie. I can't believe I'm working on several shops at a time...One day I'll write down for you the entire list of the shops which will be featured in my shopping centre, I promise ;)
So, anyways, I've got a long way to go before I manage to handle Fimo in a proper way. But possibly by the time I'll complete all the shopping centre I'll have developed some skills! I think I'll need to find some decent tutorials on the internet / buy some books, because I don't know much about clay.
Right, it's now time to divert my attention from my beloved miniatures to my studies!
Have a good evening everyone,
Lucia

3 commenti:

  1. They look really nice, I know how hard Fimo is to work with, I've had my fights with it :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. For not knowing much about Fimo, they came out pretty good! Great work!

    RispondiElimina
  3. They look so elegant and fragile!!!
    I know what you mean about the tutorials, I would like to find out bout it myself!!!! I admire you guts starting to make a shopping center!!
    Synnøve :)

    RispondiElimina