domenica 27 gennaio 2013

A lot to be done!

A warm hello to all my readers which have been kind enough to wait for such a long time for a new post from me! I'm such a bad blogger...But the breaking of my camera didn't help either! 
I'm sure someone out there might be wondering what are the progresses of my shopping mall, so I thought I'd share with you the latest pics :)

I'll start off today from the patisserie.
So here's a closeup of the main counter which I built and decorated myself. The front panel is actually a dollhouse door which I found about 10 years ago amongst theatre broken props. Yes, the front panel has actually had the honor of staging in the Annie musical!
On the counter there's loads of mini bottles which I found in a Chinese local shop. I'm just not sure about the caps...how should I substitute them???? I don't like them at the moment, so any ideas are welcomed!

Here's a view of the entire patisserie..



A close up of the entrance door, with a handmade faux marble column (column made out of an empty thread spool).


And finally I've made 6 of these tables. I still have to put some tablecloths over them, and build the chairs, but so far so good. There is progress in the patisserie!


I hope you've liked my mini tour :)
Hugs

10 commenti:

  1. It is a very beautiful room. So delicate,

    Hugs
    Wyrna

    RispondiElimina
  2. Your patisserie is very elegant.
    Bye Faby

    RispondiElimina
  3. Ciao Lucia, che piacere rivederti.
    la pasticceria è splendida,i colori mi piacciono da morire così come il mezzanino: fantastico.
    Anch'io ho comprato dai cinesi le stesse bottigliette ed anch'io mi sto chiedendo:"Ma i tappi li cambio o no?"
    Buona serata e a presto,Rosanna

    RispondiElimina
  4. It is very lavish and I just know the patisseries would be delectable.

    RispondiElimina
  5. Preciosa pasteleria.. y perfecto trabajo...
    Felicidades...
    Saludos.
    Olga.

    RispondiElimina
  6. Wow it is all gorgeous. I love the counter. I cant wait to see more of this wonderful room.
    Hugs Maria

    RispondiElimina
  7. It is very beautiful !

    Mini hug, Roelie

    RispondiElimina
  8. Welcome back! It is very beautiful.
    Geneviève

    RispondiElimina
  9. The room is so elegant and beautifully crafted. I love the architectural eleements in the space.
    Terrific work,
    Big hug,
    Giac

    RispondiElimina
  10. impegnativo e imponente! non avere fretta di finire, è davvero un lavoro magnifico!!!
    prova a mettere una punes bianca sul vaso di vetro a mò di coperchio, e circonda il collo con un nastrino di seta e un fiocchetto.. :)
    BENTORNATA!!!
    Caterina

    RispondiElimina