martedì 29 gennaio 2013

Lavender

The best thing about building a shopping centre is that you don't have to stick to one shop at a time. 
For someone like me with thousands of plans, this is ideal. I can make something totally different from one day to the other. For example...no later than Sunday I was busy finishing off a patisserie counter and tables; now I'm taking a break from that, and I'm moving onto the florist' shop! This is my first attempt at lavender and at aging pots too. I'm sure that the technique can be improved, but I'm quite happy with the results for the time being, and I need to move on to other parts of the shopping centre! Aren't you just curious to see on which shop I'll be working next?! 'Cause I am, and I'm waiting for my next strike of inspiration tomorrow!
Last but not least, a sincere thank you for the lovely comments on my previous post and for the warm welcome backs!!!
Hugs :)



6 commenti:

  1. Te han quedado estupendas y el envejecimiento perfecto, felicidades:)

    RispondiElimina
  2. What lovley lavender. i think you did a great job and I vewry much like the aged pots. well done.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    RispondiElimina
  3. La tua lavanda sembra proprio vera.
    Ciao Faby

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hallo!

    You really can be happy with the result! The lavender is great :-)

    Hugs, Lina

    RispondiElimina
  5. bellissima! cos'hai da migliorare?? ;)

    RispondiElimina
  6. Hallo
    Het ziet er als echt uit, ik kan ze haast ruiken.

    xxxxx Conny

    RispondiElimina