mercoledì 17 novembre 2010

Swap with Caterina!

Hello everyone!
Here I am, finally, after having survived one week without the internet...I imagine I've missed so many things out there in blogland, I'll have a lot to catch up on your blogs :)
Still, in the meantime I thought I'd show you some details of some miniature hats I' made for Caterina (Cockerina). She asked me if I could replicate the traditional hats of the South-Tyrol.
So here they are, my miniature replicas of her hats. I found this swap very challenging, as I've had to experiment with new fabrics, and new hat shapes. But it has been been also very fun! A lot of fun :)
I'm really pleased with my results, and hopefully Caterina will like her new hats when she gets them. No, don't worry, I haven't spoilt her the surprise, she already knows what she's going to receive!
Mini hugs,
Lucia
PS. More pics of the hats will come soon, so stay tuned!



5 commenti:

  1. Caterina sarà felicissima, sono splendidi. Rosanna

    RispondiElimina
  2. Wow! Una splendida riproduzione e una accuratezza incredibile nei dettagli e nelle rifiniture: sei una grande artista!
    Ciao, Flora

    RispondiElimina
  3. Bellissimi, e perfetti in ogni particolare, Caterina è una "ragazza" fortunata :o)

    RispondiElimina
  4. Lucia, I love your hat, and you know that I have chosen you to do them because I respect very much your work!
    I like a lot, and I look forward to receiving them!
    thanks very much for your patience, and the precision with which you've replicated them in miniature, are magnificent!
    I had asked you one, but you did much more, you're a large, generate thumbnails! you have a big heart, an Italian heart .. ah ah!
    soon I will send a package for you.
    I still do not have your address, send it to me via email!

    grazie Lucia, con tutto il cuore!!!
    Caterina

    RispondiElimina
  5. Lucia your hats are stunning! I'm sure Caterina is going to love every single one of them.

    RispondiElimina